I am so eternally grateful that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Phoenix. I have been blogging for a short time compared to many and I aim to share my story of being subject to mental health difficulties,as well as, contribute to eradicating the stigma!
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes women bloggers from all around the world. Now I have the opportunity to acknowledge and share other female bloggers who I’ve found are insightful and friendly who blog about what they feel is important and significant in our world and society today.
If you wish to accept this award, the following guidelines are below. There is no pressure to accept the award. I find your blog welcoming, genuine and sisterly.
The steps for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award! (Thank you for your wonderful nomination Phoenix it’s a honour for someone as inspiring as you to find comfort and interest in my blog, a true honour)
- Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog.
- Answer 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate [up to] 10 bloggers for the award and notify them.
Questions for me to answer:
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? – Gingerbread Man (still is, does this even class as food… Oh well I loved them!)
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod or music device? (Steven Price – Gravity [from the official soundtrack for the film Gravity 2013)
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
(“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe)
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? (Singing, even if I’m not that great and you can do that anywhere)
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? (Changing bed sheets)
- What is your favorite form of exercise? (does dancing around like a fool count?)
- What is your favorite month of the year? (November!)
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? (Bus)
- What do you miss most about being a kid? (Having nothing to worry about)
- What is your first memory of being really excited? (My friends birthday party when she turned 8 I think I was more excited than she was)
Questions for nominees to answer:
1. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
2. What is your favorite way to chill out?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What is your favourite song?
5. What annoys you the most?
6. What is your favourite month?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. Are you religious?
9. What star sign are you?
10. What is your favourite quote?
Now here’s my nominees, in no particular order, and I would nominate Phoenix but she already has been!
I’m sorry I haven’t chose 10. I don’t follow enough people, I hope this doesn’t seem rude, but I haven’t settled into this blogging world yet, and there’s a lot of male bloggers who I find great too but this is all about girl power! But if I come across any great blogs I’ll be sure to add them to it asap! I do apologise. But am so grateful my blog has been acknowledged and admired.